Monday, August 25, 2008

Seattle Days, Kent Nights

This week we've moved in with the 'rents while our house is being taken over by floor refinishing crews.

Since we both work in Seattle during the daytime and we'll be heading to Kent each evening... we have a plethora of restaurants to choose from. The money we'll save in gas is going straight to our eating out fund.

On my list:
Lucky Star Chinese for my crab won-ton guilty pleasure. Their plum dipping sauce is out of this world. Lucky Star easily has the best crab ragoons/wontons in the NW and believe me I've sampled more than my share at multiple restaurants up and down I-5.

Godfather's Pizza for the cinnamon dessert pizza. Because I'm pregnant and that's what I want gosh darn it. And Tacoma doesn't have a Godfather's to speak of, woe is me.

Ristorante Isabella's for an encore of their house salad and bread.

Kent Station for the multitude of restaurant offerings. (I'll be sampling Panera Bakery chocolate chip bagels for my lunches this week- thank you very much. )

Kent, you've come a long way baby.

When I get back to my beloved Tacoma-land, I'll start posting some of my favorite Tacoma dinning spots.

No comments: